SS 904L Valves : Manufacturers , Stokiest & Suppliers : Om Tubes
Om Tubes has maintained its supremacy in the industries since last two decades and has become the world’s best trader and supplier of pipes, tubes and SS 904L Valves. Valves are our speciality. We have the largest inventory to store our products so that we can deliver the product on demand requested by the customer. The experience of two decades years has made us one of the largest distributors of Valves. One more thing which makes other distributors and our client adore us is that we have the fastest delivery service in the world and very easy replacement policy. Having the expertise in this area we have all the certification required which includes ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, we provide test certification according to the ISO 17025 standard laboratories. Due advantage of long experience is that we are also members of many renowned agencies like MASSA, EEPC, FICCI, FIEO and Indian Merchant Chambers etc. Our aim is to supply merit grade SS 904L Valves by manufacturing it with the finest grade raw material to ensure global standards as we want to be the single source of purchase for SS 904L Valves. We pay great attention to the quality of service which we provide to our customers.
SS 904L Valves
SS 904L Valves are reliable and usually work to achieve perfect shutoff even after years of no use. Hence, they are the first and best choice for supply shutoff applications.Valves are durable and long lasting, perform well after many cycles and are reliable. The valve’s ease of operation, repair, and versatility lend it to extensive industrial uses, supports pressures up to a thousand bar and temperatures up to 752°F, depending on design and materials used. Sizes of SS 904L Valves range from 0.2 to 48 inches (0.5 cm to 121 cm). Valve bodies are made of metal, plastic, or ceramic metal, floatings are mostly chrome plated for durability. A valve that regulates flow between actuators and pumps and other components in a hydraulic system is known as a hydraulic valve.It is composed of assorted hydraulic valves that are connected to each other. Valves are combinations of states of these valves that allow complex control behaviour in a hydraulic SS 904L Valves. Instrumentation equipment and can be installed to control, equaliser, calibrate, measure, drain, isolate or vent (an opening that allows gas or liquid to pass out of or into a confined space) the pressure of gases and liquids. Valves come in various sealing styles, sizes, end connections and stem types. They are available in forged construction as well as bar stock.
- Designed for the use of differential pressure transmitters incorporating two isolation valves.
- SS 904L Valves configuration provides maximum clearance for fingers during operations
- Soft tip valves feature a non-rotating soft tip stem and a backup metal to metal seal.
- Available in all types of block, flange, double flanges for direct connection or direct installation.
- 100% helium leak test approved and guaranteed performance.
- Premium quality raw materials used
- Ferrous (metals and alloys containing iron)
- Offers the cut instruments.
- Applications like flow metring applications use SS 904L Valves, especially when a consistent, measured, low flow rate must be upheld for some time, such as the stagnant fuel flow in a carburettor.
- Note that the float valve of a carburettor (controls the fuel level within the carburettor) is not a simple valve, although it is described as one. It uses a blunt conical needle, but it seats against a square edged seat rather than a matching cone. The aim here is to obtain a well-defined set between 2 narrow joining surfaces, giving firm shutoff of the outflow from only a light float pressure.
- Since flow rates are less and many bends of the valve stem are required to fully open or close, valves are used for complex shutoff applications.
- The force advantage of the fine threaded stem is more since the orifice is narrow, valves are usually easy to shut off completely, with solely finger tight pressure. The spindle seat of a SS 904L Valves made from brass, when shutting off the flow can be easily damaged by extra turning force.
- Small simple valves are often used as bleed valves (hydraulic valves that combine one or more block/isolate valves,) in water heating applications.
- It is not easy to tell from examining the handle position and check whether the valve is open or closed, unlike a ball valve or valves with a rising stem.
- Low pressure drop
- Low leakage
- Rapid opening.
- Quick open may cause harm
- Can be damaged if used for throttling
- Traps water in centre cavity in closed position(In the situation of freeze the sides can crack due to expansion of ice forming.)
Quality is something that is strictly maintained by Om Tubes throughout the manufacturing process right till the delivery of the products to customers. We are committed to customers’ needs and their expectations are our primary concern. We supply international quality valves and allied products to their entire world. We are known for the durability and reliability of our products. We domain expertise and have increased knowledge after working in the same industry for over 15 years. Om Tubes provides excellent sales and after sales service which increases our relation with the customers. Our products are rightly priced and we ensure ethical business practices which make customers come to us for the best buying experience. Om tubes make sure that the company makes continuous and indigenous progress to establish its identity in different markets.
We offer our products at customer-friendly prices which do not actually include the type of product the customer will buy. Although the prices of the valves will vary according to the particular element used for making the valve and also depending upon its specifications and its effective properties.
At Om Tubes for customer’s satisfaction and to keep up to the name earned by our company, we conduct various destructive and nondestructive tests. Conducting tests on our product helps us know our product in a better way. Many tests like positive material identification (PMI) tests, chemical analysis tests, hardness test, micro test, flaring test, flattening test, hydrostatic test, radiography test, eddy current tests are conducted.
The products shipped from Om Tubes will have complete marking details. These details are in accordance with the test certificate we supply. In a case of orders for the cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases, we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
Om tubes provide the certificate of origin legalised/attested by the chamber. Also, a commercial invoice including HS code is provided. Our product packing lists which come with the product includes the number of boxes, net weight and gross weight. We provide test certificate certifying NACE MRO103, NACE MR0175. Along with this, a raw material test report is provided as well. Our laboratory reports that are NABL approved also is provided to our loyal customers. Other reports like raw material reports, heat treatment charts and letter of guarantee is also provided by Om Tubes.
We offer price basis depending on your requirements. It can be based on previous works, FOB, Nhava, Sheva, CFR, CIF and CPT your destination port or your door to door delivery duty which can be paid or unpaid.
Quality control is the main priority at Om Tubes. Under quality system management of ISO 9001:2000, products are manufactured and all products are taken care of very seriously, no matter how bulk the quantity might be. Om Tubes is full of confidence to guarantee every fitting to be of the best quality before delivered to its customers. At Om Tubes, all fittings are subject to strict inspection and quality tests at all stages of the manufacturing process, from starting material purchasing to product dispatch. They are visually examined for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and standards. At our requests, officially certified agencies are called to witness the material reports, dimension and quality conformity of products.Test Certificates are given to the manufacturer after third party inspection under the standards: EN 10204/3.1B, Raw materials Certificate, 100% Radiology Test report Test Certificate.
At Om Tubes, you get stock options with shortest manufacturing time. If you contact us, we assure you a response within 24 hours. Om Tubes aims at 100% fulfilment of commitments. We don’t give false assurance. This helps us in maintaining good relations with our customers. It is advisable that you let us do the shipping process as it is cost-effective as well as efficient. The product we supply comes with full traceability made of genuine raw materials. The raw material is selected as per your requirements at the minimum price possible.
SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENT NOW
Customers Satisfaction is our ultimate aim and provide the customers with world class buying experience as we know that niche requirements satisfies the customers because we know that small bottle neck can hurt our 100% customer satisfaction record1
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, we provide test certification according to the ISO 17025 standard laboratories2
We follow 100% replacement policy. As customer satisfaction is our primary aim. We deliver first and then money is secondary for us.5
We provide the fastest delivery in the world and we are known for this since 2 decades of our business experience7