Carbon Steel Fasteners : Manufacturer & Stockiest Suppliers: Om Tubes
Carbon Steel fasteners
Carbon Steel fasteners is one of the many grades available with the most excellent quality only in our organization, Om Tubes & Fittings. We provide clients our products with a popular price rate available. What makes our company famous is that we have executed a countless number of projects and the kind of delivery we provide to our customers is simply unparalleled. The buying experience is what creates an impact among our clients and propels them to come back each time and purchase our goods. So, we have exceptional customer retention and acquisition. We have 0% rejection rate in 15 years when it comes to delivering top quality products and unsurpassed after sales support, consultancy and services. These statistics have been achieved due to the hard-work and commitment of our team towards our organizational goals of achieving customer gratification.
Carbon steel is a common type of steel that is basically a composition of iron and carbon. It contains about 0.1 to 0.3% of carbon in it. The types of Carbon Steel vary according to the amount of carbon content in it. Generally, an increase in the amount of carbon reduces the steel’s ductility but also increases the tensile strength and the ability to harden itself to a greater extent. In the steel industry, Carbon steel is a type having a maximum number of carbon content of somewhere near 1.5% and with small amounts of silica, sulphur, phosphorous and manganese.
Low Carbon Steel : Contains carbon up to 0.25% and has excellent ductility but no effect in strength whatsoever.
Medium Carbon Steel : Has carbon content ranging from 0.25 to 0.70% and improvement in the working and usability due to heat treatment. This type of carbon steel fasteners manufacturers is very adaptable in machinery and forging where surface hardness is preferred.
High Carbon Steel : High carbon steels, is steel-containing carbon in the range of 0.70 to 1.05% and is especially classed as high carbon steel. In the fully heat-treated condition it is very hard and it will withstand high tear and wear and will thus be subjected to little deformation. Moreover, at maximum hardness, the steel is brittle and if some toughness is desired, it must be obtained. Depth hardening ability (normally termed as hardenability) is poor, limiting the use of this steel. Furthermore, as it has been seen that hardness, brittleness and ductility are very important properties as they determine mainly the way these different carbon content steels are used.
Carbon Steel is primarily divided into three types –
1. Low Carbon Steel
2. Medium Carbon Steel
3. High Carbon Steel
1. They cannot be strengthened without the significant loss of toughness and ductility.
2. Large sections cannot be made and are not deep hardenable.
3. Plain Carbon Steels have poor impact resistance at low temperatures.
4. Plain Carbon Steels have inferior corrosion resistance for engineering problems.
5. These type of steel oxidize at a rapid rate at elevated temperatures.
Typical Applications of Carbon Steel Fasteners Suppliers include
1. Carbon Steel Fasteners are mainly used for automobile panels, making nails, wires and attaching structural sheets for buildings and bridges.
2. They are also used in surgical as well as drilling equipment.
3. Commonly used in cutting tools, blacksmith tools, cutlery and pipe cutters to provide more grip and strength.
The Processing of steel carp and alloy together leads to the production of carbon Steel. The amount of Alloy mixed decides the capability of the Steel works.
But still they are following steps:
1. Step one is to melt the metal including alloy and non-alloy into an electric arc furnace and later on adding the chemical energy like carbon, ferrosilicon, oxygen or fuel gas mixtures to speed up the process
2. After the melting process is done. The melts still is further processed in AOD which is Argon-Oxygen Decarburization. In which the carbon content is reduced and the mixture of Argon and Oxygen is added.
3. If we need low amount of Argon and oxygen then melted steel is added to the VOD which is Vacuum Oxygen Decarburization. And then melted steel is poured on the ladle
SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENT NOW
Customers Satisfaction is our ultimate aim and provide the customers with world class buying experience as we know that niche requirements satisfies the customers because we know that small bottle neck can hurt our 100% customer satisfaction record1
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, we provide test certification according to the ISO 17025 standard laboratories2
We follow 100% replacement policy. As customer satisfaction is our primary aim. We deliver first and then money is secondary for us.5
We provide the fastest delivery in the world and we are known for this since 2 decades of our business experience7