Inconel Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Om Tubes
Om Tubes & Fittings have been the most consistent suppliers of Inconel Fasteners for over a decade now. Our organization brings tremendous amount of sophistication and experience in the steel industry. Due to our expeditious delivery rate and excellent quality of products dispatched, we have gained prominence steadily in this industry and have also attained the goodwill of our clients. We also offer our commodities at customer-friendly rates with the assurance of after sales support and service, consultancy and also product replacement warranty. All of our products and goods are 100% tested and proved through the certificate from ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory. As of 2016, we have the highest number of stocks available in the country which are of unparalleled quality. We always make sure to accomplish our organizational objective of providing more than just the 100%
Radically, Inconel is a nickel-chromium based alloy normally used for oxidation as well as corrosion resistance mostly in temperatures up to 18000F. They are the go-to products to use in extreme environments subjected to heat and intense pressure. Inconel’s high temperature strength is developed from solid-solution strengthening or precipitation hardening, it depends on the content in the alloy. Inconel fasteners offer superior corrosion resistance, temperature stability, toughness and strength and are commonly used in chemical processing.
• Inconel 600 – Solution Strengthened.
• Inconel 625 – Resistance to Acid and average weldability.
• Inconel 690 – Not applicable for nuclear experiments because of poor resistivity.
• Inconel 713C – Hardened nickel-chromium based alloy.
• Inconel 718 – Strength doubled by Gamma rays and also good weldability.
• Inconel 751 – Aluminium content increased for improved fissure strength.
• Inconel 792 – Increase in aluminium content for higher resistance to elevated temperatures, especially in gas turbines.
• Inconel 939 – Strengthened to its prime to increase weldability.
Typical Applications of Inconel Fasteners Manufacturers Include :
• Inconel Fasteners are commonly used in gas turbine blades and combustors particularly in inhabited environments.
• Since they are resistant to high temperatures, they are particularly applicable to chemical processing and pressure vessels, heat exchanger tubes, steam generators and core components in pressurized nuclear reactors.
• Normally used in the power generation and aerospace, missile and shipping industries.
At Om Tubes you get stock options with shortest manufacturing time. If you contact us, we assure you a response within 24 hours. Om Tubes aims at 100% fulfillment of commitments. We don’t give false assurance. This helps us in maintaining good relations with our customers. It is advisable that you let us do the shipping process as it is cost effective as well as efficient. The product we supply comes with full traceability made of genuine raw materials. The raw material is selected as per your requirements at the minimum price possible.
SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENT NOW
Customers Satisfaction is our ultimate aim and provide the customers with world class buying experience as we know that niche requirements satisfies the customers because we know that small bottle neck can hurt our 100% customer satisfaction record1
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, we provide test certification according to the ISO 17025 standard laboratories2
We follow 100% replacement policy. As customer satisfaction is our primary aim. We deliver first and then money is secondary for us.5
We provide the fastest delivery in the world and we are known for this since 2 decades of our business experience7